Improved Knife Sharpener Blade Sharpener Stone for Scissors Garden Tool Needle Kitchen Knives with Extra Sharpening Rod for Knife Set and Axe
Size: 8 inches X 2.5 inches
Why Choose This Sharpening Stone?
– Four Sharpening Slots – our sharpening stone comes with four sharpening slots to tackle even the most difficult sharpening jobs
– Coarse sharpening slot – works for extremely damaged or dull knives
– Fine ceramic slot – ideal for touch-ups, polishing, finishing and honing
– Sharpening stone – works great for standard and serrated blades. It also provides a polished and smooth edge for an already sharpened knife
– Hassle-free cleaning – the slots are easily detachable and disassembled so you can easily clean it with water or simply wipe it with a damp towel
How To Use
Step 1 – Hold the sharpener in place, while your other hand holds the knife.
Step 2 – Place the dull knife in the coarse sharpener at a vertical angle. Slide the knife through the stone for 3 – 5 times.
Step 3 – Insert the knife into the fine sharpener slot.
Step 4 – Hone the knife to repair scratches and nicks on the knife’s edge To sharpen the other side of the knife, simply repeat all the steps.
We stand behind our product. If you are not satisfied with the product, we will respond to your concerns immediately. Your satisfaction is our top priority.